Florida Hard Money Lenders
Our 6% hard money real estate loans are funded by private lenders like investment funds, certified investors, private individuals and small investment companies, etc. Florida hard money real estate loans are collateralized by the real estate assets equity, pledge by the borrower. Qualifying is easier than conventional loans and is based on equity. Unlike conventional loans, credit history, income tax returns and bank statements are not used as qualifying criteria.
We specialize in Florida Hard Money Residential loans. Florida Hard Money loans are used for acquisitions, refinancing, foreclosures bridge funding or borrowers with financial hardships looking to rebuild their credit history. Why Finance One Florida hard money? Our Florida hard money real estate loans are much less expensive then other hard money lenders; our turn times are very fast in comparison; and our closing costs are typically less. Due to risk Florida hard money loans costs are greater than a conventional loans.
What F1 Florida Hard Money Offers!
Our Florida hard money loans have interest rates from 8%-10% depending on the transaction details. Typical time to close is 4-5 days. Terms are typically 12 months with a balloon. All balloons have a one year extension clause as well. We offer both a pre-pay and no pre-pay loan options. We will lend on any real estate, residential or commercial, owner occupied and non-owner occupied. Florida hard money real estate loans are not difficult to payback, in fact we insist there is a viable exit strategy in place prior to funding.
Go ahead and shop around for “Hard Money Investors Florida” and you will see we are second to none!
Call us for more Hard Money Home Loans Florida information. Private Money Lender in Florida will consider all transactions!
Loans many not be available in all states (case by case). Programs and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Find guidelines for your your city or state:
Florida Hard Money Counties:
Florida Hard Money – central
1. Marion – Anthony, Belleview, Citra, Dunnellon, Eastlake Weir, Fort McCoy, Hog Valley, Kerr City, Marion Oaks, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Etc.
2. Sumter – Bushnell, Center Hill, Coleman, Lake Panasoffkee, Sumterville, Oxford, The Villages, Webster, Wildwood
3. Lake – Altoona, Astor, Clermont, Eustis, Fruitland Park, Groveland, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Etc.
4. Seminole – Altamonte Springs, Casselberry, Forest City, Geneva, Goldenrod, Heathrow, Lake Mary, Lake Monroe, Etc.
5. Orange – Alafaya, Apopka, Bay Lake, Belle Isle, Bithlo, Christmas, Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Fairway Shores, Etc.
6. Osceola – Campbell, Celebration, Champions Gate, Deer Park, Four Corners, Harmony, Intercession City, Kenansville, Etc.
7. Polk – Auburndale, Babson Park, Bartow, Bowlinbg Green, Bradely Junction, Brewster, Combee Settlement, Crooked Lake Park, Etc.
8. Hardee – Bowling Green, Ona, Wauchula, Sweetwater, Zolfo Springs
9. Highlands – Avon Park, Lake Placid, Leisure Lakes, Lorida, Placid Lakes, Sebring, Sylvan Shores, Venus
Florida Hard Money – central east counties
1. Volusia – Daytona Beach, Daytona Beach Shores, DeLand, DeBary, De Leon Springs, Deltona, Edgewater, Lake Helen, Etc.
2. Brevard – Barefoot Bay, Cape Canaveral (Port Canaveral), Cocoa, Cocoa Beach, Grant, Indialantic, Indian Harbor Beach, Etc.
3. Indian River – Fellsmere, Florida Ridge, Gifford, Indian River Shores, North Beach, Orchid, Roseland, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Etc.
4. Okeechobee – Cypress Quarters, Okeechobee, Taylor Creek, Up the Grove Beach
5. St. Lucie – Fort Pierce, Fort Pierce South, Hutchinson Island, Lakewood Park, Port St. Lucie, Port St. Lucie-River Park, Etc.
Florida Hard Money – central west counties
1. Citrus – Beverly Hills, Black Diamond, Citrus Hills, Citrus Springs, Crystal River, Floral City, Hernando, Homosassa Springs, Etc.
2. Hernando – Brookridge, Brooksville, Hernando Beach, Hill ‘N Dale, Lake Lindsey, Masaryktown, Ridge Manor, Spring Etc.
3. Pasco – Aripeka, Bayonet Point, Crystal Springs, Dade City, Dade City North, Elfers, Gulf Harbors, Holiday, Hudson, Etc.
4. Pinellas – Baskin, Bellair, Bellair Beach, Boca Ciega, Clearwater, Crystal Beach, Dunedin, East Lealman, East Lake, Etc.
5. Hillsborough – Apollo Beach, Balm, Bealsville, Bloomingdale, Brandon, Cheval, Citrus Park, Dover, Egypt Lake-Leto, Etc.
6. Manatee – Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bayshore Gardens, Bradenton Beach, Cortez, Ellenton, Holmes Beach, Longboat Key, Etc.
7. Sarasota – Bee Ridge, Englewood, Gulf Gate Estates, Laurel, Nokomis, Northport, North Sarasota, Osprey, Etc.
8. DeSoto – Arcadia, Brownville, Cubitis, Fort Ogden, Hull, Lake Suzy, Lansing, Nocatee, Southfort, Pine Level, Platt
Florida Hard Money – north central counties
1. Gadsden – Chattahoochee, Greensboro, Gretna, Havana, Midway, Mount Pleasant, Quincy
2. Leon – Bradfordville, Capitola, Fort Braden, Meridian, Tallahassee, Woodville
3. Wakulla – Crawfordville, Medart, Panacea, Sopchoppy, Smith Creek, St. Marks, Wakulla
4. Jefferson – Capps, Cody, Drifton, Fanlew, Lamont, Lloyd, Monticello, Waukeenah
5. Madison – Greenville, Lee, Madison, Pinetta
6. Taylor – Perry, Steinhatchee
7. Hamilton – Jasper, Jennings, Madison, White Springs
8. Suwannee – Branford, Dowling Park, Live Oak, McAlpin, O’Brien, Wellborn
9. Lafayette – Alton, Day, Mayo
10. Dixie – Cross City, Horseshoe Beach, Old Town11. Columbia – Fort White, Lake City, Lulu, Watertown
12. Union – Lake Butler, Raiford, Worthington Springs
13. Bradford – Brooker, Hampton, Lawtey, Starke
14. Gilchrist – Trenton
15. Alachua – Alachua, Archer, Gainesville, Hawthorne, High Springs, La Crosse, Micanopy, Newberry, Waldo
16. Levy – Bronson, Cedar Key, Chiefland, East Bronson, Fanning Springs, Fowlers Bluff, Gulf Hammock, Inglis, MEtc.
Florida Hard Money – north east counties
1. Baker – Baxter, Cuyler, Glen Saint Mary, Macclenny, Macedonia, Margeretta, Sanderson, Taylor
2. Nassau – Amelia City, Amelia Island, American Beach, Bryceville, Callahan, Crawford, Dyal, Evergreen, Etc.
3. Duval – Atlantic Beach, Baldwin, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, Mayport, Neptune Beach
4. Clay – Asbury Lake, Bellair, Green Cove Springs, Keystone Heights, Lakeside, Meadowbrook Terrace, Middleburg, Etc.
5. St Johns – Crescent Beach, Elkton, Fort Matanzas, Fruit Cove, Hastings, Marineland, Palm Valley, Ponte Vedra, Etc.
6. Putnam – Bardin, Crescent City, East Orange, East Palatka, Florahome, Fruitland, Georgetown, Hollister, Huntington, Etc.
7. Flagler – Beverly Beach, Bimini, Bunnell, Codys Corner, Dupont, Espanola, Favoretta, Flagler Beach, Marineland, Etc.
Florida Hard Money – north east counties
1. Escambia – Bellview, Brent, Brownsville, Century, Cantonment, Ensley, Ferry Pass, Gonzalez, McDavid, Molino, Muscogee, Etc.
2. Santa Rosa – Avalon Beach, Bagdad, Gulf Breeze, Jay, Milton, Munson, Navarre, Pace
3. Okaloosa – Baker, Crestview, Deerland, Destin, Escambia Farms, Fort Walton Beach, Holt, Lake Lorraine, Laurel Hill, Etc.
4. Walton – DeFuniak Springs, Freeport, Miramar Beach, Paxton, Point Washington, Redbay, Santa Rosa Beach
5. Holmes – Bethlehem, Bonifay, Esto, Noma, Ponce De Leon, Westville
6. Washington – Chipley, Ebro, Greenhead, New Hope, Sunny Hills, Vernon, Wausau
7. Bay – Bayou George, Bear Creek, Callaway, Cedar Grove, Fountain, Hiland Park, Laguna Beach, Lynn Haven, Mexico Beach, Etc.
8. Jackson – Alford, Bascom, Campbelltown, Cottondale, Cypress, Graceville, Grand Ridge, Greenwood, Jacob City, Malone, Etc.
9. Calhoun – Altha, Blountstown (County Seat), Broad Ranch, Carr, Chason, Chipola, Chipola Park, Clarksville, Cox, Frink, Etc.
10. Liberty – Bristol, Estiffanulga
11. Gulf – Dalkeith, Highland View, Port St. Joe, Wewahitchka, White City
12. Franklin – Alligator Point, Apalachicola, Carrabelle, Etc.
Florida Hard Money – south east counties
1. Martin – Arundel, Hobe Sound, Hutchinson Island South, Indiantown, Jensen Beach, Jupiter Island, North River Shores, Etc.
2. Palm Beach – Aberdeen, Atlantis, Belle Glade, Belle Glade Camp, Boynton Beach, Bryant, Canal Point, Cypress Lakes, Etc.
3. Broward – Coconut Creek, Cooper City, Coral Springs, Dania Beach, Davie, Deerfield Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Etc.
4. Miami-Dade – Aventura, Bal Harbour, Bay Harbor Islands, Biscayne Park, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Etc.
5. Monroe – Big Coppitt Key, Big Pine Key, Duck Key, Cudjoe Key, Islamorada, Key Colony Beach, Key Largo, Key West, Etc.
Florida Hard Money – southwest counties
1. Charlotte – Cleveland, Grove City, Harbour Heights, Palm Island, Placida, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, West Rotonda, Solana
2. Glades – Buckhead Ridge, Ortona, Palmdale, Lakeport, Moore Haven, Muce
3. Lee – Alva, Boca Grande, Bokeelia, Bonita Springs, Buckingham, Captiva, Cape Coral, East Dunbar, Estero, Fort Myers, Etc.
4. Hendry – Clewiston, Harlem, La Belle
5. Collier – Ave Maria, Carnestown, Chokoloskee, Dismal Key, East Naples, Etc.
Contact us for more Florida hard money real estate loans information. Private Money Lender in Florida, will consider all transactions!