The High Ratio Loan
High Ratio Loan = Common Sense
The only high ratio loan program coast-2-coast!
With High Ratio Loan we recognize that many highly qualified borrowers with proven credit and financial stability may still have difficulty qualifying under traditional underwriting guidelines. We can use the high ratio Loan program, aka Asset Depletion, to offset ratio guideline for borrowers with significant assets.
Common Sense Underwriting for high ration Loan:
- The high ratio Loan program borrowers may use their liquid assets as return for income to assist in meeting full doc DTI requirements
- Complex income scenarios – self employed, retired, divorce situations, trust income recipients, corporate buy outs are allowed for high ratio Loan.
- No age requirements
- No additional paperwork
- Full income documentation underwriting according to guidelines
- We specialize in Jumbo ARMs
- Expanded Guidelines for may high ratio Loan scenarios.
- Loan amounts to $5,000,000
- Exception Lending
- Simple process and quick turn-around
What Does Loan-To-Deposit Ratio – LTD Mean?
A commonly used statistic for assessing a bank’s liquidity by dividing the banks total loans by its total deposits. This number, also known as the LTD ratio, is expressed as a percentage. If the ratio is too high, it means that banks might not have enough liquidity to cover any unforseen fund requirements; if the ratio is too low, banks may not be earning as much as they could be.
Loan-To-Deposit Ratio – LTD
In 2008, the FDIC reported that statewide LTD ratios in the United States ranged from a low of 56% in Utah to a high of 170% in North Dakota. The statewide ratios compare all loans to all deposits for all banks with their home base in that state. These ratios are used to determine whether a bank will be allowed to open or acquire a branch outside of its home state, and this ratio is often used by policy makers to determine the lending practices of financial institutions.
Program many not be available in all states (case by case). Programs and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Find program guidelines for your your city or state:
Please contact us to get more information regarding a High Ratio Loan today!