WE HAVE UNIQUE PROGRAMS NATIONWIDE!
Besides our exemplary service and speed, our unique programs are extraordinary.
Unique Programs Make Sense Underwriting with the freedom and flexibility to disregard Fannie, Freddie, and FHA guidelines. Our sweet spot is jumbo/superjumbo loan amounts for high-net worth borrowers where typical financing is often unattainable:
- $300,000-$100,000,000 loan amounts in a true 100% portfolio 5/1, 5/6, 7/1, 7/6, and 10/1, 10/6 ARM products. Interest Only is available on 5 and 7 years including 2nd homes and investments unique programs.
- Asset Depletion Qualification – unique programs underwriting tool designed to provide more qualifying income by calculating a return on the borrower’s liquid assets.
- Pledged Asset Unique Program – permits the borrower to pledge assets to offset required down-payment…loans up to $5,000,000 or more with only 10% down (and no MI).
- Vesting in Entities including all types of trusts, LLC’s, partnerships & corporations for unique programs.
- Foreign Nationals – up to 50%, unique programs no fico required; second homes okay; foreign income and assets acceptable; and Non-Permanent and Permanent Resident Aliens also acceptable on this unique programs.
- Expanded Property Types – unlimited acreage, hobby farms, orchards, and vineyards with reasonable income production; plus out-buildings, coops, and Condo-tels…great unique programs.
- Non-Warrantable Condos – many Fannie restrictions avoided such as 51% owner concentration, HOA in builder control, HOA deficiencies, percentage of ownership in project, litigation, etc.
- Unlimited Number of Financed Properties – no limitation if subject is primary and available on second homes and investments on a case-by-case basis unique programs.
- Cash Recapture following a recent purchase – no seasoning required (i.e., no 6-month waiting period).
- Second Homes with reasonable rental income – not an investment property and rental income may be used for qualification purposes. Also, Dual-Primary Residences unique programs.
- Purchases with an Existing Property – no 30% equity rule to use rental income but need some equity; if selling we will exclude the existing home payment from DTI – more reserves and currently listed.
Program many not be available in all states (case by case). Programs and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Find program guidelines for your your city or state:
Please contact us with your questions. Get more information regarding our unique programs today!