The Only Florida Stated Income Loan Available!
Florida Stated Income Loan from $600K to $10M in Miami-Dade, Palm Beach, Broward and Monroe (other counties considered). Our private mortgage banking relationships in Florida enable us to bring the Florida Stated Income Loan opportunity to our clients. See guidelines below…
Super Jumbo Stated Income Loans guidelines are as follows:
- Florida Stated Income Loan Amounts $600K to $10M Only (higher case by case).
- Foreign Nationals, Trusts, Non-Permanent Resident Aliens ok!
- ARM: 3yr & 5yr (OO & Inv)-20 yr Amortization
- Fixed: 15, 20 & 30 Year Loans (Inv only)
- 15 yr & 20 yr HELOCs (first position only)
- Construction Take-Out Loans Okay!!
- Florida Stated Income Loan Purchase or Refi: OO/NOO, PUD, Investment, 1-4 Units
- Condotel and Non-Warrantable Condos Okay!!
- Self Employed and W2 Allowed!
- Purchase: 90% LTV to $10M (larger case by case)
- Refinance: 75% LTV to $10M (larger case by case)
- No Seasoning Restrictions For Free & Clear Property
- Florida Stated Income Loan Up to 4 Properties Financed Okay!
- Low Competitive Rates, Not Hard Money!
- 36 months PITI Needed
This is the 1st Stated Income Loan Florida has seen in a few years. Lender specifics are stringent. If you are a high net worth individual or institution the Florida Stated Income Loan was build for you. Florida Stated Income Loan are jumbo only. No loans under $600K will be considered. If you are self employed and may be able to qualify from business gross receipts you may qualify with a limited doc program (different from the Florida Stated Income Loan). Call or email with your loan details to discuss.
Note: Florida Stated Income Loan county limitations apply. Banking relationship case by cases. Min 45 day close. Rates and program details can change without notice.
Program many not be available in all states (case by case). Programs and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Find program guidelines for your your city or state:
Find your city below for eligibility:
– Q – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “Q”. Quincy, FL
– R – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “R”. Raiford, FL Reddick, FL River Ranch, FL Riverview, FL Rockledge, FL Roseland, FL Rotonda West, FL Ruskin, FL
– U – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “U”. Umatilla, FL
– V – Cities in Florida that begin with the letter “V”. Valparaiso, FL Valrico, FL Vanderbilt Beach, FL Venice, FL Venus, FL Vernon, FL Vero Beach, FL
Snapshot: The Florida coastline along the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico was very different 12,000 years ago. The sea level was much lower than it is today. As a result, the Florida peninsula was more than twice as large as it is now. The people who inhabited Florida at that time were hunters and gatherers, who only rarely sought big game for food. Modern researchers think that their diet consisted of small animals, plants, nuts, and shellfish. These first Floridians settled in areas where a steady water supply, good stone resources for tool making, and firewood were available.
Learn more about the Florida Stated Income Loan or Stated Income Loans in your state contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.