Georgia No Doc Loans Criteria
Georgia No Doc Loans
Georgia No Doc Loans from $100K to $2M in Cobb, Fulton, Richmond and Henry (all counties considered). Our private mortgage banking relationships in Georgia enable us to bring the Georgia No Doc Loans opportunity to our clients. Read the main guidelines below.
Georgia No Doc Loan Requirements:
- NO Min FICO min w/ combined collections above $5K, no litigation in the last 5 yrs; BK and prior foreclosure considered
- NO Required Liquid Assets for Georgia No doc Loans
- NO cash out cap, no explanation needed to 60%. 6 months seasoning required
- Residential: OO, NOO, Investment, 1-4 Units< for Georgia No doc Loans/li>
- Purchase, R/T Refinance no seasoning required
- Self Employed and W2 accepted
- 65% to 400K, 60% to $2M
- OO/NOO ARM: 3/1 & 5/1; Fixed: 30 yr, 15 yr
- Foreign National allowed Case by Case for Georgia No doc Loans
- Max number of properties finance: 2 total
- Trusts, LLC, Corporations, Non-Occupant Co-Borrower Allowed (no non-warrantable condo)
Georgia No doc Loans banking relationship necessary for loans $2M and under. Required in some cases for alt states or super jumbo stated income loans.
Program many not be available in all states (case by case). Programs and guidelines subject to change without notice.
Georgia No doc Loans counties (all counties case by case):
Find program guidelines for your your city or state:
Georgia Economic Forecast Points to Rising Activity
Home sales are expected to stay on an uptrend although the performance will be uneven with mortgage constraints weighing on the market, according to experts at a residential real estate forum today at the REALTORS® Midyear Legislative Meetings & Trade Expo here.
The NAR chief economist, said existing-home sales have been underperforming by historical standards and will rise gradually but unevenly (Georgia No doc Loans ). “If we just hold at the first-quarter sales pace of 5.1 million, sales this year would rise 4 percent, but the remainder of the year looks better,” the NAR said. “We expect 5.3 million Georgia No doc Loans existing-home sales this year, up from 4.9 million in 2010, with additional gains in 2012 to about 5.6 million — that’s a sustainable level given the size of our population.”
Georgia No doc Loans Mortgage interest rates should rise gradually to 5.5 percent by the end of the year and average 6.0 percent in 2012 — still relatively affordable by historic standards. 100% No Doc Loans are not available. No Doc Loans for Investor are available. This is not a No Doc Personal Loans. No Doc Loans in Michigan are not available.
For more information on Georgia No doc Loans please fill out the form to the left.